Monday 8 August 2016



Summer Camp in Zamosc!!!!
Children, games and lots of fun !!!!!


Hi guys !!!!!

Yes, the times goes fast, I have already been almost three months since my arrival in Poland,  I spent three fantastic month in Zamosc.
Summer is almost finishing and unfortunately the summer camp with children is ended.
It was a really nice experience working and play with a lot of children,
This summer camp it lasted six weeks, the children was divided in three group ( two weeks for group), for me every time that a group ended the summer camp was very difficult say goodbye because after two weeks begins to become attached and know the kids with you played.
The first day I was a bit confused but at the same time I was happy to know the children, after introducing myself a smile was enough to get children’s confidence,  you know the kids  are so, without bad thoughts, I think we should all remain children for a better world.
The activities we have done with the children have been many,  we went to Arsenal museum, swimming pool, cinema ( of course movie is in Polish and I not understand nothing…),factory of sweet (mmmmh…very good), we went also to national park in Zwierzyniec for me this is the best activity because I love stay in contact with nature and do activities with the kids to the park I think is the best thing.
After lunch in the afternoon every day we walked back to Okroglak and we have more or less two hours only for play with children, it’s really amazing but tiring, children ( is normal and I’m happy for this, I’d be surprised if it were not so) have a lots of energy and they want play and play again.
We doing more or less the same activity with all three groups, every group was different than other group so every time was a different experience.
A thought also goes to the teachers because they have been wonderful, it was a pleasure for me working with you!!!!
It was a really nice experience that helped me to understand many things, I never forget this summer and this children!!!!

 
See you soon guys and enjoy!!!!!









P.S. sorry for my English !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment