Wednesday 30 November 2016









MID/TERM TRAINING AND SOMETHING MORE :)


CiAo  guys !!!! cześć everyone J

Here I am  guys, another month and a half is past and I would like to share with you my emotion and how I feel also after the middle training in Torun J
my project is about to end, missing about three weeks before my return in Italy but I don’t want think about it now .
I want spent this three week with Joy and a lot of fun !!!!!

Yesss Winter is already coming and the snow also, for this I’m very happyyyy !!!!!
Ok , maybe for polish people this is not to much snow but for me yes and I love it, Zamosc white is magic, amazing.
The activity In association progressing very well !!!!!

From seven to twelve november I was in Torun with my friend and colleague Sergio and also with our friend Szandy ( she is an Ungarian volunteer here in zamosc and she doing she’s project in Krok za Krokem one association which he deals with disabled people, and what they do in this association for this people is fantastic )
I spent a really nice week  with a lot of fun !!!!!
It was amazing ( like always for me hahahahaha ) meet new people and it was a pleasure see again some guys that we was in the same arrival training in Warsaw.
During this week we doing many activities and game for discover the beautiful Torun ( the city of Mikołaj Kopernik the astronomer ) , the old town , the museum is beautiful and  the walk by the river and the view of the city that you have from the river is magic you feel like in the medieval age..... SUPER !!!!!!
Apart this was also a pleasure talk with the guys during the meeting for share our emotion, our activity that we do in the project and the life in Poland !!!
AS always when you feel good and you have fun the time is FAST but why ?  It was difficult for us say good bay perhaps with the hope to meet again in the future !!!!
At the end of training I felt with more energy and ready to give the best during my activities in the period remaining , it was very important for me participate in this meeting J
The week after my mother come to visit me in Zamosc , It was exciting to see her again after six months sorry but is hard describe how I felt the first moment.
We had a lovely week , my mother meet my friend, the people in association and of course I show to her the beautiful Zamosc .
We participate also to one game in the square “NUMBER WAR “ there is two team and the people have one cap with 5 numbers and the guys of rival team have to see this number for eliminate one member of the rival team , thank you guys for organize this game , it was the best way for spent one Saturday afternoon.
The Sunday after I, Sergio and Kasia we’ve been to Bełżec for visiting the concentration camp and the museum ,it was really hard for me see this but at the same moment I think was good because we have to know our history , yes the black page of Europe history for not committed anymore the same .
After we spent one beautiful afternoon with Ewa in Krasnobrod , one world AMAZING !!!!!
Before my mom came back in Italy we spent a day in warsaw , I really like this city , the capitol of Polska .
It was hard say goodbay to my mother, it was one amazing week !!!!!
The other activity progressing very well , the tandem of languages still going and we have more people now , I like very much talk with them, during this activity I learn much thinks about Poland and the culture also in this country , I learn also some polish word and I hope hahaha that I  was able to teach some Italian words hehe .
During this month I was going and I will go to many school for show my presentation about Italy, and my friend Sergio to show  presentation about Spain . I love talk with the guys because they can teach me a lot and confront is always beautiful.
During this time in the school I improve my way of expressing myself and the guys give me a lot of energy.... thank you !!!!!
I’m sure that I will spent three amazing week in Zamosc with a lot of activity and I try every time to do my best.
I feel very happy during all my project and this for me is very important !!!!
Guys thank you very much and remember do not let the small things ruin your day !!!! ENJOY every day and every moment !!!!

Ciaooooooo

Alberto








No comments:

Post a Comment